PROCEDURE FOR NO DUES AND ADMIT CARD
- Process of NO DUES to be observed before issuing the Admit Card.
- All fees must be paid to issue No Dues certificate.
- Issued test tubes/materials/books/sports item must be deposited (or paid for) to the concerned in-charge.
- 3 TEST TUBES @ Rs. 10/- EACH = Rs. 30/-
- 1 BOILING TUBE @ Rs. 30/-
- All in-charges will sign the NO DUES certificate after mentioning the amount if any, to be charged from the student.The student must deposit the amount in the Accounts office and only then Principal/Vice Principal/Director shall be signing to issue the admit card.
- No Dues certificate : Click Here
- CBSE Board Admit Card : Click here
- Find it by searching your name OR Board Roll No. (Ctrl + F).
- Print your own admit card. Affix your photo in school uniform if not present on Admit Card.
- Do not over-write on the admit card at all.
VENUE, DATE AND TIME :
- SECTOR-3 CAMPUS
- 28-02-17 : 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- 01-03-17: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- 02-03-17: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM