OUR STAR PERFORMERS
Palak Jain -Currently studying in IIT-Bombay(cs)
- IIT-JEE AIR-28, CBSE-XII 94.40%
- All India Rank -1 in IIT-JEE(Mains) in Girls Category, 2013.
- Highest score in IIT-JEE (Mains) in Rajasthan, 2013.
- Selected for KVPY 2011-12, AIR 51, Stream SA.
- Selected in Astronomy and RMO (Regional Maths Olympiad)
- NTSE Scholar
Yash Gupta – Currently studying in IIT-Delhi (cs)
- IIT-JEE AIR-163, CBSE-XII 95.40%, 2013.
- KVPY 2011-12, AIR 1, Stream SA.
- Acknowledged by Maharana of Udaipur for outstanding achievements in academics.
- Sliver Medal in International Physics Olympiad.
- Gold medal in IJSO 2010 Held in Abuja, Nigeria.
- All India Best Performance in Orientation cum Selection Camp for IJSO 2010.
- Selected for the award of gold medal in Ignou-UNESCO.
- Science Olympiad AIR 1 in NSTSE 2012 (National Science Talent Search Examination).
- AIR 2 in NSTSE 2010 (National Science Talent Search Examination) NTSE Scholar 2009.
Kushal Babel – Currently studying in IIT-Bombay (cs)
- Rajathan State (CBSE Ajmer Region) Topper in XII-CBSE with 97.8% marks.
- IIT-JEE (Advance) – All India Rank-27 and IIT-JEE (Mains)-All India Rank-3.
- Silver Medal At The International Level In 9th International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) Held At Tehran, Iran (2012).
- Selection To The Orientation-Cum-Selection Camp (OCSC, Organised By Homi Bhabha Center For Science Education) For International Physics Olympiad (April 2014), Place-MUMBAI.
- Selection To The Orientation-Cum-Selection Camp (OCSC, Organised By Homi Bhabha Center For Science Education) For International Chemistry Olympiad (April 2014), Place-MUMBAI.
- All India 8th Rank in KISHORE VAIGYANIK PROTSAHAN YOJANA (2013) Recognized as a KVPY Fellow.
- Cleared Regional Mathematics Olympiad And Selection To The Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (2014).
- Cleared National Standard Examination In Astronomy And Selection To The Indian National Astronomy Olympiad (2014).
- Third Rank In State Level Science Quiz Organized By Department Of Science And Technology, Rajasthan (May, 2013), Place:- Jaipur Different Team From Various Districts Participated.
- National Top 1% In National Standard Examination In Physics (2014).
- Conferred With Maharana Fateh Singh Award (2013) Given By Maharana Mewar Foundation At Manek Chowk, City Palace Complex, Udaipur.
- All India 1st Rank In International Olympiad Of Science Organized By Silverzone (Excursion Trip To Tokyo, Japan) Olympiad Foundation.