General Rules :
In order to maintain discipline and to ensure efficient functioning of the institution, parents and students are required to observe rules and regulation as laid down below (and those that may be laid down in future from time to time).
- Parents are requested to read the contents of the Almanac and respond promptly. The Almanac should be checked and signed daily. The correspondence with the school should be done through “parent’s/ Teacher’s Remarks” section. Parent’s prompt attention to Teacher’s/ Principal’s remarks is very essential towards a joint effort to track student’s progress through the year.
- Students must observe punctuality in arriving at school and must enter the school before the morning assembly bell rings. Disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late arrivals. The student will be sent back if he/she comes to school late more than 3 times.
- The students should come neatly dressed to school in the prescribed uniform and desist from wearing ornamental/ fancy things. Boys hair should be kept short.
- The minimum attendance compulsory for Nursery-XII is 75%. Student falling short of attendance as stated above may not be allowed to appear for the examination. Parents must send the leave application through students Almanac to be signed by the Class Teacher or Principal (in case of more than 3 days leave). Leaves shall be granted to the students only when the leave application is duly filled and signed by the parents. Sick leave for more than 3 days must be supported by a medical certificate.
- The students must bring their text books, note books and the school Almanac regularly to class and according to the time table. The books and copies should be neatly covered and named. Name of the students should also be written on the bag, lunch box, water bottle, uniform etc. The school management shall not bear any responsibility for the materials and other valuables lost. However, every effort will be made to recover the things lost, if reported to the class teacher or the principal immediately.
- Parents / Guardians should help their wards in doing their home assignments & check their school Almanac regularly. Parents are requested to be prompt in ensuring that the student has completed all the tasks assigned for homework properly and timely.
- As English is the medium of instruction in school, it is expected that the students converse in English in the school premises.
- No student will be allowed to go home during class hours unless one of the parents or any close relative comes to collect him/her for reasons due to emergency. No visitor will be allowed to contact any student without prior permission of the office.
- Under no circumstances the school authorities will be held liable for indiscipline or misconduct on the part of any student outside the school premises.
The student is not allowed to bring any gadgets like mobile, music player etc. Within school premises. If found, a heavy fine as mentioned under will be charged without any consideration:-
- First time- Rs 1000/- and mobile phone & SIM will be returned.
- Second time- Rs 1000/- and mobile phone will be confiscated, SIM will be returned.
- Third time- Rs 1000/- and mobile phone and SIKM will be confiscated.