Registration and Admissions :
1. The prospectus along with the registration form is available in the school office. The registration form should be duly filled and submitted before the due date.
2. Each candidate will be assessed for admission to the academic programme of MDS. The Management of the school reserves all rights of accepting or rejecting the application of any child to the school.
3. All the successful students from the previous sessions have to fill the Annual Registration Form.
The academic session begins in April every year.Conveyance Facility
The school has its own transport facility for the students. A fleet of buses & vans carry the students to and from the school. Bus Registration Form should be filled for availing the conveyance facility.Parent-Teacher Meet
1. In order to maintain a continuous liaison between parents and teachers and to appraise the parents with the progress of their ward, Parent-Teacher Meet is held after every examination. All parents are expected to attend these meeting so that a concerted effort can be made for the overall development of their ward. Parent teacher meet is one of the important ways of judging the progress of the students. This is also an opportunity to meet the teachers, see the answer copies and discuss the progress of the wards.
2. Besides the Parent-Teacher meet, the parents can meet the respective teachers on every Second Saturday of the month.
3. Time to meet Principal/Vice-Principal – Morning 9.30 am to 10.30 am or 2.30 pm to 3.00 pm with prior appointment.
4. Query or any feedback may also be given/taken through school’s website www.mdsudaipur.org for quick response.