- The student will have to appear in all the TESTS/EXAMS conducted by the school. If the student is not able to appear
in any TEST/EXAM due to medical reason, the student will have to produce the medical certificate and may have to
re-appear for the exam in case asked by the Principal/Director. The student will not be promoted to higher class on
- The student of MDS will have to secure at least 33% marks separately in practical and in theory in those subjects in
which practical examinations are conducted or as per the rules and regulations of the authority.
- Grace marks (maximum upto 8 marks) will be allotted only in one subject.
- The student will have to appear for SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION in case if he/she is not able to secure more
than 33% marks separately in theory and practical. THIS IS APPLICABLE IN ONE SUBJECT ONLY. To pass
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION the student will have to secure at least 33% or more marks in the concerned
- The SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION will be conducted within 21 days of result declaration .This duration may be
changed by the Principal/Director under unavoidable circumstances.
- The student will NOT BE PROMOTED TO NEXT CLASS in case if the marks in 2 or more subjects are below 33% in
theory and practical separately.
- The result (Main Exam / Supplementary Exam) will be declared as per the school calendar or on the dates declared
by the Principal/Director.
- The result will have to be collected by the parents/Guardians only. In case, if no one is able to come to collect the
result, the result will be handed over to the student only after receiving an authority letter from the
- The school's decision regarding result will be considered final and will not be challenged under any circumstances.
No interference from any outsider will be entertained under any circumstances.
- A Candidate who has appeared in an examination conducted by the School may apply to the Principal/Director of
the School for verification of marks in any particular subject. The verification will be restricted to checking whether
all the answers have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in
that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the
award list and whether the supplementary answer book (s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the
candidate are intact. No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book (s) shall be done.
- Such an application must be extended by the candidate within 7 days from the date of declaration of result in case of
main examination and within 15 days in case of compartment examination.
- All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the School i.e., Rs. 100/·per subject. A
candidate shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as a result of verification his/her marks are charged.
- No candidate shall claim, or be entitled to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer
book (s) or other document not concerning the candidate.
- In no case the verification of marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or anyone else on his/her behalf,
nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative. The marks, on verification will be
revised, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book. The communication regarding
the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent/intimated to the candidate within a reasonable period of time. The
school shall revise the Marks Statement in respect of such candidates after the previous Marks Statements is
returned by the candidate. The decision of the Principal on the result of the verification of marks shall be final and
I hereby undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations mentioned here. It will be my responsibility to
keep up with the rules and regulations of the school or as directed by the school authorities.